- Create a folder on your C drive by opening up My Computer, double clicking on your C Drive, right clicking in an empty space and choosing New > Folder.Lets name this folder "output".
- In this newly created "output" folder, place the file you want to hide, and the picture in which you want to hide the file.For example- the file we're going to hide will be called "blanksheet.txt" and we're going to be hiding it in "socio.jpg".
- Select the files you want to disguise and make them into a RAR file. You can do this by using the free program WinRAR or other similar programs. Lets say this creates the file "blanksheet.rar".
- Open the windows command prompt. You can do this by opening Run from the start menu, typing in CMD and pressing OK.
- In this command prompt. type cd.. and hit enter a couple times until you are in the root of the C drive.
- Type cd output to navigate to the "output" folder we created in step 1.
- Type copy /b socio.jpg + blanksheet.rar safe.jpg and press enter.
- To retrieve your file, open image through winrar.Right click on "safe.jpg".Goto "open with" and choose "winRAR archiever".
Sign up here with your email